January 24, 2012

I won an AWARD!

Oh I really don't know what to say! Speechless! THANK YOU Aligna for this wonderful award!!! Go check her very cute blog!!

YAAY!!! :)

He is so happy for me! 




Liebster is apparently German for loved and is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers.





   #1. show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
#2. award the award to five of your favorite bloggers with less than 200 followers & link them.
#3. post the award on your blog.
#4. bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet - other bloggers of course!
#5. and best of all - have fun & spread the LOVE.





My picks are.....
Alissa over at this heart belongs to him
Meghan over at the Working Mommy
Brittany at Late to bluhm
SO SORRY I don't have 5! 



Happy Tuesday everyone!!!

No comments: