January 24, 2012

Tagged!!!

Hello again! I have been tagged by Libby @ Truly His So go and check her blog out!
Thanks Lib! This is great fun!!
Okay, this is how we do it...

1. Post these rules

2. Post 11 random things about yourself

3. Answer the questions set for you in their post

4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer

5. Go to their blog and tell them they are "tagged"

6. Tag 11 people


---------------------------------------
11 Random Things

1. I love 'tech-y' things.
2. When I as 5 I wrote an essay and won a $50 savings bond (it as in the paper) 
3. I love to cook but hate the clean up ;)
4. Never thought I'd have 4 kids!
5. None of my siblings or I look alike
6. when I was a little girl we lived in the California desert
7. I have been to Saudi Arabia and London as well as  most of the US
8. Only 3 members of my family have brown eyes(me. my mom, & my grammy)
9. My hubby is my hand twin only bigger
10. my love languages are quality time and gifts
11. I love taking photos of random stuff!
---------------------------------------
Answers to Lib's questions-


1. What is your favorite book? (besides the Bible)     Black Beauty

2. Are you one of those werid unique people that puts ranch on everything?  When I am preggo!

3. What is your greatest accomplishment? Oh man!  Becoming a mom when I never wanted kids at all.

4. If you could do anything in the world and be the best at it what would you be? Horse trainer & Riding instructor-LOVE horses!

5. What characteristic trait do you wished you had more of?  organization!!! 

6. What is your favorite thing about yourself? (Come on... you know it) That I am meth-free for 7 years now!
7. Do blondes or brunettes have more fun? Blonds!
8. Coffee or tea? Both...

9. City girl or Country girl? Both!

10. What made you fall in love with your husband\fiance? Charming, Caring, Warm & Funny

11. If you were to say your personality in one word, what word would it be? Caring

---------------------------------

2 comments:

Truly His said...

Jess, thanks for doing it! I learned so much about you from reading it! :) I find it so interesting that you, your mom and gma are the only ones with brown eyes..very cool! :)

jessica m said...

Well thanks for inviting me to do this! :) I learned more about you too! Love emerald green too :)