October 8, 2010

Stay at Home Mom

Have I said how much I love being a stay at home mom? Maybe I have but here are my freshest reasons from this season in my life.

  1. Seeing my girl grow daily.
  2. Teaching her things and watching that 'Ah Ha!' moment in her eyes
  3. For the first time in our marriage (11 years) I am the one staying home! I LOVE IT!!!
  4. Never missing a new stage.
  5. The satisfaction of doing 'mommy' things for my family
  6. Being home when my older kids get home.
This is a good season of life and I do feel really blessed that I can stay home because it didn't always used to be this way.

1 comment:

Truly His said...

I am SOOO happy you get to be at home with your kids, Jessica. A wise woman once told me, "they are only young once" and as simple as that sounds... you will never regret it!