January 25, 2011

Welcome to 2011!

I know it been awhile since I last posted anything....SAD! :( BUT I really needed to let 2011 sink in and get a feel of the new year. This time last year things were so different and this last year has been a whirlwind! We moved, I went to visit family out west, and I have had my ups and down. I am HAPPY to say that 2011 is gonna be a GREAT year because I am choosing it to be! I am not gonna let anything get in my way! I know God id gonna do BIG and BOLD things. He is gonna let His LOVE shine on us and I will ACCEPT it! :) with that in mind....I pray He will do the same for you :) 


The last few weeks have been really great spending time with my wonderful friends. ENJOYING who God has put in my life and understanding the seasons of life. He has blessed me beyond measure! He TRUELY loves me(and all of us!) I will ACCEPT it without questions, doubts and/or fears :)  

No comments: