February 26, 2013

Keep Going

Life isn't easy. No one ever said it would be. Some days are so hard that I just pray minute by minute to make it to the next hour. Some days it's all I can do just to make it to bed time. I have no idea what the future holds. I'm clueless. I do know one thing: that God has this. He has my future in His best interest. What does that mean?!? It means that I don't need to worry about it. It's that simple. Does it mean that I don't worry? Nope. When I do do I read my Bible and pray. It's real simple. Yet hard all at the same time. His mercies are new everyday! Isn't that something? If I mess up today(like I do) I can ask for forgiveness and help and start over tomorrow! What an awesome thing! I
No longer have to beat myself up over mistakes I make about my marriage or kids or ANYTHING! I'm not perfect. So I need a fresh start. I get angry or impatient or snappy with those I love the most. I am getting better (Thank you Jesus!) but still not where I need to be. Maybe I will never be there but I keep trying! And that's important! So don't give up the good fight! God wants us to keep fighting for the right way! The good way! The Truth! The Light!
Beloved, remember that if you keep going, you will get through whatever you are going thru a stronger better person! It doesn't seem like it now but trust me. Been there and it is better to keep going. Love peace and hugs! Xoxo!!!





No comments: