July 21, 2011

The Patio Garden

As I sit here and munch on a PB and Vanilla creme sandwich...Wait what is that??? Well you can check it out here! So divine! A little special something for mommy when the days are extra tough ;)
Anyway back to the post! I wanted to share my patio garden with ya! This is much bigger than we have ever done but not bigger than our first(and only) garden in 2006. Sadly we haven't lived anywhere that has been suitable for a real-in-ground garden. So here it is and I'm in love with it. It's the little things ya know? 



Some of the tomatoes.

The jalapeno 


A Whitney Pepper plant

More tomatoes-we have 6 in all :)

The Cucumber!!!

Sweet Basil and Boxwood Basil 

Roma tomatoes

Bell Pepper
Thyme 
A bunch of different Lettuces 
Then we have Rosemary, Cilantro, Sage and Chives. My little girl loves the Rosemary and every time we water she picks little pieces off to eat. So funny!  I wanted to upload that pic but it is not wanting to-SAD!

No comments: